Auto Crane HC-7 Series
Features and Benefits of the HC-7 Models
- Automatic overload protection system. Keeps people, equipment, and loads safer.
- Full, continuous power rotation. -370° movement for maximum versatility in lifting.
- Capable of lifting at 100% in all positions on Titan® crane bodies with outriggers. Maximized capacity for lifting.
- -14° to +75° boom elevation. Greater work area capability with maximum range of working angle limits.
- Small sheave. Fits into tighter spaces.
Features and Benefits of NexStar™ Models
- Proportional control of multiple functions simultaneously and independently. Adjust any function anytime to a different speed, for total control over the load.
- Level sensors monitor the angle of the truck and crane with the NexStar FM remote system on a Titan® crane body. Prevents operation in unsafe, unlevel conditions.
- Automatic stop at 100% load capacity. Keeps people, equipment, and loads safer.
- Adjustable speed settings; from 25% to 100%. Enables fine tuning of speeds for total control over the load.
- The NexStar FM remote system receiver displays load-monitoring and diagnostic readouts in plain English. No codes to look-up or memorize; operator views precise percentage load capacity.
- NexStar available with either tethered or fully-featured wireless remote options. Your choice for preferred control method.
- Transmitter is IP66 rated and CE certified. Sealed and water protected for maximum durability.
||7,000 lb (3,175 kg)
||38,000 ft lb (5.31 tM); maximum lifting capacity of 7,000 lb (3,175 kg) at 5' 5" (1.65 m)
||1,380 lb (626 kg)
|Stowed Boom Length
||10' 4" (3.96 m)
|Extended Boom Length
||20' 4" (6.2 m)
||1' 11.25" (.59 m)
||2' 9.5.75" (.83 m)
|Base Plate Dimensions
||16.75" x 16.75" (.43 m x .43 m)
|Single Line Speed
||60 ft/min (18.3 m/min)
||11-15 seconds (full stroke of cylinder)
||10-14 seconds (full stroke of cylinder)
|360° Boom Rotation
||8 gpm (30 L/min) at 2,750 psi (189.6 bar)
||80 ft (24.38 m) of 5/16" (8 mm) aircraft quality cable
||OSHA 1910.180, ANSI B30.5
||Two-year factory warranty
You can find further specifications and literature here.
- Truck must be equipped with 738896-000 outriggers or equal
- 14,500 lbs. GVWR minimum chassis requirement. (Does not include bodies or accessories)
- Minimum 360,000 in.-lbs. RBM
- Engine tachometer and throttle control required for proper crane installation