Auto Crane EHC-4 Series
Features and Benefits of All 4004EH Models
- Available in two boom lengths. Option to suit your needs.
- Automatic overload protection system. Keeps people, equipment, and loads safer.
- Full, continuous power rotation. 360° movement for maximum versatility in lifting.
- Capable of lifting at 100% in all positions on Titan® crane bodies with outrigger. Maximized capacity for lifting.
- -3° to +75° boom elevation. Greater work area capability with maximum range of working angle limits.
- Small sheave. Fits into tighter spaces.
Features / Benefits of NexStar™ Models
- Proportional control of multiple functions simultaneously and independently. Adjust any function anytime to a different speed, for total control over the load.
- Level sensors monitor the angle of the truck and crane with the NexStar FM remote system on a Titan® crane body. Prevents operation in unsafe, unlevel conditions.
- Automatic stop at 100% load capacity. Keeps people, equipment, and loads safer.
- Adjustable speed settings; from 25% to 100%. Enables fine tuning of speeds for total control over the load.
- The NexStar FM remote system receiver displays load-monitoring and diagnostic readouts in plain English. No codes to look-up or memorize; operator views precise percentage load capacity.
- NexStar available with either tethered or fully-featured wireless remote options. Your choice for preferred control method.
- Transmitter is IP66 rated and CE certified
||4,000 lb (1,812 kg)
||16,000 ft lb (2.2 ton-m) maximum lifting capacity of 4,000 lb (1,812 kg) at 4 ft (1.2 m)
||16': 920 lb (417 kg) / 20': 925
|Stowed Boom Length
||9' 10.5" (3 m) / 11' 11" (3.63 m)
|Extended Boom Length
||16' (4.88 m) / 20' (6.1 m)
||1' 10" (.56 m)
||2' 3" (.69 m)
|Base Plate Dimensions
||16.75" x 13.5" (.43 m x .34 m)
|Single Line Speed
||30 ft/min (9.17 m/min)
||14-20 seconds (full stroke of cylinder)
||17-21 seconds (24-34 seconds -- 20' Boom)
|Full Continuous 360° Boom Rotation
||4.8 hp 12 volt DC hoist motor
||80 ft (24.3 m) of 5/16" (8 mm) aircraft quality cable
||OSHA 1910.180, ANSI B30.5
||Two-year factory warranty
You can find further specifications and literature here.
- Truck must be equipped with jackleg extending minimum 3' 9" (1.14 m) from centerline of truck
- 8,800 GVWR minimum chassis requirement. (Does not include bodies and accessories)
- Battery Information: 575 amp cold cranking rating, 130 minute reserve capacity, maintenance type battery required for 12 volt DC operation. 70 amp minimum truck alternator required