Auto Crane 3203EH Series
Features and Benefits of All 3203EH Models
- Available in three configurations (PR, PRX, PRFX) with four crane control options (hard-wired, FM remote, NexStar FM remote and NexStar tethered)
- Automatic overload protection system. Keeps people, equipment, and loads safer.
- Full, continuous power rotation. 360° movement for maximum versatility in lifting.
- Capable of lifting at 100% in all positions on Titan® crane bodies with outriggers
- -3° to +75° boom elevation. Greater work area capability with maximum range of working angle limits.
- Small sheave. Fits into tighter spaces.
Features / Benefits of NexStar™ Models
- Proportional control of multiple functions simultaneously and independently
- Level sensors monitor the angle of the truck and crane with the NexStar FM remote system on a Titan® crane body
- Automatic stop at 100% load capacity
- Adjustable speed settings; from 25% to 100%
- The NexStar FM remote system receiver displays load-monitoring and diagnostic readouts in plain English
- NexStar available with either tethered or fully-featured wireless remote options
- Transmitter is IP66 rated and CE certified
||3,200 lbs (1,452 kgs)
||10,000 ft lbs (1.38 ton-m) maximum lifting capacity of 3,200 lbs
||860 lbs (390.1 kg) PRX Model
823 lbs (373.3 kg) PR Model
|Stowed Boom Length
||7' 5" (2.26 m)
|Extended Boom Length
||15' (4.57 m)
||1' 8.63" (.52 m)
||2' (.61 m)
|Base Plate Dimensions
||1' 1.5" x 1' 4.75" (.34 m x .43 m)
|Single Line Speed
||30 ft/min (9.17 m/min)
||23-35 seconds (full stroke of cylinder)
||13-18 seconds (full stroke of cylinder)
|Full Continuous 360° Boom Rotation
||12 volt DC, series wound, 1.9 hp hoist motor
||62 ft (18.9 m) of 7/32" (6 mm) 5,600 lb (2540 kg) aircraft quality cable
||OSHA 1910.180, ANSI B30.5
||Two-year factory warranty
You can find further specifications and literature here.
- Truck must be equipped with jackleg extending minimum 3' 9" (1.14 m) from centerline of truck
- 8,800 GVWR minimum chassis requirement. (Does not include bodies and accessories)
- Battery Information: 575 amp cold cranking rating, 130 minute reserve capacity, maintenance type battery required for 12 volt DC operation. 70 amp minimum truck alternator required